Our office policies help us provide excellent and timely care of your child. If you have any questions about our office, please don't hesitate to call us at 617-232-2811.
1. We care for patients from birth through college graduation. We are happy to make that health journey with our patients into young adulthood.
2. For well visits from newborn until age 3, you will make your child's next appointment as you leave your current appointment.
3. For annual well visits starting at age 3, we find it best to schedule that visit on or shortly after your child's birthday.
4. On rare occasions, certain insurance plans do not cover routine pediatric visits. You will be responsible for the payments on all visits, including routine but uncovered visits. If you have any billing questions, feel free to contact our office or check with your insurance company about coverage guidelines.
5. For sick visits, we are happy to see your child for any health concern that you have. You do not need to check with your doctor about whether to make an appointment.
6. According to guidelines set forth by insurance companies, all co-payments are due at the time of an office visit.
7. Certain visits might have a co-payment that is billed after the visit has occurred.
8. If at any time you have any billing questions, our billing is staff is ready to help you. While we cannot waive fees, we can always set up a monthly payment plan should the need arise.