For the safety of our patients we are changing our office procedures for the week of March 16.
- WELL VISITS: All well visits will be postponed and we will be in contact with you to reschedule.
- SICK VISITS: If your child is sick this week, please call.
- MEDICATION FOLLOW UP APPOINTMENTS CURRENTLY BOOKED: our office will contact you to manage the care.
- Our patient portal, MyChart, is the best way for care and communication.
- If you have not signed up for MyChart (our patient portal) please call our office at 617-232-2811 and our staff is happy to sign you up.
- Remember we have useful information for fever, vomiting, and diarrhea, and medication dosing.
- If you receive a telephone reminder regarding a visit this week, we are working with our provider, Televox, to transmit the following message:
We are postponing in person visits for the week of 3/16. Please call our office for more information.If you receive any other type of message please ignore the reminder about your appointment.
For general COVID questions: The DPH has established a hotline for all COVID-19 questions (such as school and daycare attendance, travel, household exposures). The number is 211. This hotline is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.